Vision & Mission
Established with a specific purpose to rejuvenate our Culture and Language and open up new vistas of scientific and technological education, Baba Budha College has justified the faith and trust of its founding fathers by synchronizing tradition with modernity.
- Being quality conscious in all the programmes for imparting new educational and cultural experience.
- Becoming more aware of the institutional as well as individual needs and thus working with initiative, innovation and insight.
- Moving beyond the targeted standard limits, through strategic planning and persistent efforts.
- To provide opportunities for educational, vocational, professional, social, linguistic and cultural development to the people of all abilities and backgrounds so that they can discover their potential and fulfill their aspirations.
- To develop multidimensional personality of the student by providing an opportunity to participate in religious, cultural, co-curricular, theatrical, literary and sports activities.
- To value originality and vision, encourage initiative and promote creativity.
- To instill a sense of pride and achievement of personal accomplishment.
- To promote creativity and value originality.
- To provide quality education and spread the benefits of education among all.
- To ‘enlighten and excel’, so that all the learners are able to assume positive and fulfilling roles in nation-building.
- To enrich and empower all the beneficiaries through participative, positive and fertile teaching-learning environment.